Heating and cooling systems are complex, expensive pieces of machinery. If they’re not properly maintained, they won’t last nearly as long or run as efficiently as they should.
That’s why annual maintenance for your HVAC system is so crucial. It helps your system work at maximum efficiency to get the most life out of it. It also allows you to keep more money in your pocket because a well-maintained system uses much less energy than an unmaintained one.
The best time to do HVAC maintenance is in the fall before you need to turn on your heating system for the winter season and in the spring before summer hits.
Here’s What You Get With Our Maintenance Membership Package
When you sign up for our maintenance membership plan, you get two complete maintenance service calls per year: one for your AC system and one for your heater. Club members also get one electrical panel inspection and a water heater inspection per year, plus 10% off all repair and installation services.
Our service call checklist includes:
- Check evaporator coil; lubricate fan motor; set manifold pressure
- Monitor expansion valve; check start and run capacitors; test fan limit switch
- Clean evaporator drain; check the start and run delays; clean blower wheel
- Adjust bypass dampers; monitor refrigerant level; inspect valves
- Clean or replace filters; adjust operating pressures; check the flue
- Tighten electrical connections; measure voltage differences; check flame baffle
- Evaluate safety controls; measure amperage draw; clean combustion chamber
- Measure temperature difference; clean and adjust burners; clean heat exchanger
- Clean condenser coil; evaluate vent system; test thermocouple
- Adjust thermostat calibration; set burner adjustment; check combustion air
- Check fan blades for tightness; measure gas input
Maintenance Program Benefits
The old saying An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure applies just as much to your HVAC system as anything else. And our annual maintenance program provides many benefits, including:
- Saving you money on your energy expenses by maintaining system efficiency.
- Prolonging the lifespan of your equipment, so you get the most out of your investment.
- It gives you peace of mind knowing your system will always provide the comfort you need when you need it.
- Allows you access to priority service when you need it most.
- Access to exclusive discounts that are only available to members.
- Adds value to your home because the agreement is transferable.